30 Mart 2010 Salı
Ginger Lynn Wiki
Ginger Lynn (born December 14, 1962) is an American pornographic actress, prominent in 1980s adult videos. She also had occasional roles in low budget B-movies. AVN has ranked her at #7 in a list of the 50 greatest pornstars of all time. After ending her porn career, she began using her full name of Ginger Lynn Allen and found work in a variety of B-movies. She had a late career comeback to the porn industry and made a brief series of movies. During this two-year period she toured the country doing interviews for radio shows and appearances at adult-entertainment stores.
Adult film career
Ginger Lynn Allen moved to California in 1982 after hearing about her grandfather's heart attack. After her grandfather died, a male friend came to live with her and became the "first nice boyfriend" she had ever had. Allen was the major financial supporter in the relationship and needed to find a better paying job.When she answered an advertisement from the World Modeling Agency in September 1983, she was immediately hired and did a spread for Penthouse. This made her visible to the adult film industry.
Allen did some nude modeling work and then began performing in adult films using the name Ginger Lynn in December 1983. Her first film was Surrender in Paradise, where she starred with Jerry Butler and celebrated her 21st birthday in Hawaii. Allen quickly rose in popularity, and eventually became one of the biggest stars in adult film history, making 69 adult films. She had her own line of videos through Vivid Entertainment with director Bruce Seven. Allen received the Best New Starlet award in 1985 from the Adult Video News and is an inductee to the X-Rated Critics Organization (XRCO) and Adult Video News (AVN) Halls of Fame. Allen's best work is in the award-winning Ten Little Maidens. Other career highlights include her performance as the neighbor who introduces Tom Byron to sex in Kinky Business and her work in Slumber Party with Eric Edwards.
Her look during the height of her porn career (1984-1986) was loosely modeled after pop singer Madonna. Part of her early popularity stems from her common trait of performing anal sex and double penetration. In the early-1980s adult film market, these acts were relatively rare, especially among big-name porn performers like herself. She also regularly performed at least one lesbian scene per film, which made her popular among fans. Allen's work was also distinguished by explicit and inventive "dirty talking" during her performances. She was the first Vivid Entertainment Vivid Girl, beating out the then-underaged Traci Lords. She was later called to testify on Lords' behalf against porn producers; she refused, and according to her, she was then targeted by the Internal Revenue Service for falsification of a tax return. Allen had at least six scenes with porn legend John Holmes early in her career.
In February 1986, Allen decided to stop making adult films and attempt to establish a career in mainstream films using her full name. Allen appeared in several non-adult films, television shows and even interactive movie segments of the Wing Commander computer games.
Allen returned to adult films in 1999 for three movies: Torn (1999), White Lightning (2000) and New Wave Hookers 6 (2000). In December 2005, Ginger Lynn appeared in American Pie: Band Camp (2005) playing the supporting role of Nurse Sanders. In March 2006, she became a host of Playboy Radio's Sirius Satellite Radio show, Night Calls Radio, alongside former adult film actress Christy Canyon. In June 2007, Allen performed for two of Kink.com's hardcore websites, Ultimate Surrender and Sex and Submission. In 2008, Allen appeared in the films Dirty Rotten Mother Fuckers with James Deen (24 years younger than Allen) and Seasoned Players 4 with Tom Byron.
In 1991, Allen was convicted of falsifying a tax return and spent four months and 17 days in jail. She also spent time in a rehabilitation center during this period because of cocaine abuse.
In a 2003 interview she described herself as the "single mother of a 5-year old son".
Lynn had a long term relationship with Los Angeles radio personality Ralph Garman. She had a two-year relationship with actor Charlie Sheen from 1990 to 1992, including accompanying him through drug rehabilitation. Charlie Sheen and Martin Sheen wrote letters to the court in support of Allen during her trial.
Allen was diagnosed with cervical cancer in 2000. She underwent a total hysterectomy and some chemotherapy, and is regarded as cancer-free.
* Older Women Younger Men #13 (2009)
* Ginger Loves Girls (2009)
* When Ginger Met Nina (2009)
* Love & Bullets (2004)
* Sunset Stripped (2002)
* Taken (2001) – AVN Awards 2002 Best Actress - Film
* Sweetie Pie (2000)
* New Wave Hookers 6 (2000)
* Torn (1999)
* Ginger & Spice (1987)
* Blame It on Ginger (1986)
* Beverly Hill's Cox (1986)
* Gentlemen Prefer Ginger (1986)
* Ten Little Maidens (1985)
* Project: Ginger (1985) - AVN Awards 1986 Best Actress - Video
* The Poonies (1985)
* I Dream of Ginger (1985)
* Ginger (1985)
* Ginger's Sex Asylum (1985)
* Ginger on the Rocks (1985)
* The Pleasure Hunt (1985)
* Electric Blue 28 (1985)
* New Wave Hookers (1985)
* The Grafenberg Spot (1985)
* Kinky Business (1985) - AVN Awards 1985 Best Couple in a Sex Scene (with Tom Byron)
* Slumber Party (1984) - AVN Awards 1986 Best Couple in a Sex Scene (with Eric Edwards)
* Sister Dearest (1984)
* Talk Dirty to Me Part III (1984)
* Those Young Girls (1984)
* Jailhouse Girls (1984)
* The Pink Lagoon (1984)
* Surrender in Paradise (1984)
* National Lampoon's Van Wilder The Rise Of Taj (2007)
* Kisses and Caroms (aka American Pool) (2006)
* American Pie Presents Band Camp (2005)
* The Devil's Rejects (2005)
* Evil Breed: The Legend of Samhain (2003)
* The Independent (2000)
* The Last Late Night (1999)
* God's Lonely Man (1996)
* The Stranger (1995)
* Ultimate Taboo (1995)
* Trouble Bound (1993)
* Mind, Body & Soul (1992)
* Leather Jackets (1992)
* Bound & Gagged: A Love Story (1992)
* Vice Academy Part 3 (1991)
* Whore (1991)
* Young Guns II (1990)
* Buried Alive (1990)
* Vice Academy Part 2 (1990)
* Hollywood Boulevard II (1989)
* Cleo/Leo (1989)
* Satan's Storybook (1989)
* Vice Academy (1989)
* Dr. Alien (1989)
* Wild Man (1989)
* Skin (2003)
* Silk Stalkings (1994)
* NYPD Blue (1993)
* Super Force (1991)
* The Dog Whisperer (2010)
* Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger, Wing Commander: Prophecy (computer games) as Chief Technician Rachel Coriolis
* Night Calls on Playboy Radio with Christy Canyon on Sirius Satellite Radio
* She has appeared in pictorials for Playboy, Cinema Blue, Chéri, High Society, Club International, and Celebrity Sleuth
* The Ginger Lynn Show on KSEX Radio in Los Angeles
* In the music video for Metallica's cover of "Turn the Page," she portrayed a stripper/prostitute traveling with her child.
* She provided a voice for the song "Ginger Snaps/Monkey Business" for Danger Danger's second album, Screw It!